- Restricted accessPrevention of subsequent exercise-induced periinfarct ischemia by emergency coronary angioplasty in acute myocardial infarction: Comparison with intracoronary streptokinaseAnthony Y. Fung, William W. O’Neill, et al.
- Restricted accessProgrammed electrical stimulation studies for ventricular tachycardia induction in humans. I. The role of ventricular functional refractoriness in tachycardia inductionL. Brent Mitchell, Henry J. Duff, et al.
- Restricted accessProgrammed electrical stimulation studies for ventricular tachycardia induction in humans. II. Comparison of indwelling electrode catheter and daily catheter replacementHenry J. Duff, D. George Wyse, et al.
- Restricted accessHigh frequency epicardial echocardiography for coronary artery evaluation: In vitro and in vivo validation of arterial lumen and wall thickness measurementsDavid D. McPherson, Richard E. Kerber, et al.
Report on therapy
- Restricted accessElectrical catheter ablation in the left and right ventricular wall in dogs: Relation between delivered energy and histopathologic changesRichard N.W. Hauer, Etienne O. Robles De Medina, et al.
- Restricted accessReversal of left ventricular intracavitary gradient with intracavitary diastolic regurgitation in hypertrophic obstructive cardiomyopathyRichard G. Trohman, Kenneth M. Kessler, et al.
Seminar on the changing role of electrocardiography in clinical practice—I
Letters to the editor
- Health Status after Transcatheter vs. Surgical Aortic Valve Replacement in Low-Risk Patients with Aortic StenosisSuzanne J. Baron, on behalf of the PARTNER 3 Investigators, et al.Journal of the American College of Cardiology
- Moving Toward Patient-Centered Endpoints in Future Clinical Trial Design: The Customer is Always RightSaif Anwaruddin, Nimesh D. Desai, et al.Journal of the American College of Cardiology
- Transcatheter Mitral Valve Replacement in Patients with Heart Failure and Secondary Mitral Regurgitation: From COAPT TrialFederico M. Asch, on behalf of the COAPT Investigators, et al.Journal of the American College of Cardiology
- Transcatheter versus medical treatment of symptomatic severe tricuspid regurgitationMaurizio Taramasso, Francesco Maisano, et al.Journal of the American College of Cardiology