- Restricted accessMulticenter trial of sotalol for suppression of frequent, complex ventricular arrhythmias: A double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled evaluation of two dosesJeffrey L. Anderson, Jan N. Lessem, et al.
- Restricted accessAtrioventricular block in acute inferior wall myocardial infarction: Harbinger of associated obstruction of the left anterior descending coronary arteryRoberto Bassan, Mauro Santos, et al.
Seminar on the changing role of electrocardiography in clinical practice—II
- Restricted accessQuantitative evaluation of regional myocardial blood flow by videodensitometric analysis of digital subtraction coronary arteriography in humansHisao Ikeda, Hironori Toshima, et al.
Seminar on computer application for the cardiologist
Reports on therapy
- Restricted accessElectrophysiologic and antiarrhythmic efficacy of oral sotalol for sustained ventricular tachyarrhythmias: Evaluation by programmed stimulation and ambulatory electrocardiogramGerhard Steinbeck, Ralph Haberl, et al.
- Restricted accessDoppler and two-dimensional echocardiographic diagnosis of Björk-Shiley prosthetic valve malfunction: Importance of interventricular septal motion and the timing of onset of valve flowDouglas L. Mann, Arthur E. Weyman, et al.
Letters to the editor
- Restricted accessNewly elected members of the collegeThe following individuals were elected to membership in the American College of Cardiology in the category indicated in August 1986. Those elected to Fellowship have been invited to participate in the 36th Annual Convocation of the College to be held March 11, 1987, in New Orleans, Louisiana
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Wed Oct 02 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Sun Sep 22 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Thu Oct 03 2019
- View More