Author + information
- Received March 18, 1986
- Revision received April 8, 1986
- Accepted April 18, 1986
- Published online October 1, 1986.
- ↵*Address for reprints: Fred K. Nakhjavan, MD, Section of Invasive and Interventional Cardiology, Albert Einstein Medical Center, Northern Division, York & Tabor Roads, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19141.
A new technique is described for complex percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty of a lesion at the bifurcation of the obtuse marginal branch of the left coronary artery, just distal to a venous bypass graft insertion. Two separate angioplasty guide wire and catheter systems were used and the coronary artery side branch was protected in a “crossing” manner.
- Received March 18, 1986.
- Revision received April 8, 1986.
- Accepted April 18, 1986.
- American College of Cardiology Foundation