- Restricted accessEfficacy and safety of sustained (48 hour) intravenous infusions of milrinone in patients with severe congestive heart failure: A multicenter studyJeffrey L. Anderson, Mariell J. Likoff, et al.
- Restricted accessImpaired coronary vasodilator responsiveness as a cause of lactate production during pacing-induced ischemia in patients with angina pectoris and normal coronary arteriesMark A. Greenberg, Michael V. Cohen, et al.
- Restricted accessTransient ischemic dilation of the left ventricle on stress thallium-201 scintigraphy: A marker of severe and extensive coronary artery diseaseA. Teddy Weiss, Jamshid Maddahi, et al.
- Restricted accessImprovement of left ventricular contraction and relaxation synchronism after recanalization of chronic total coronary occlusion by angioplastyJean-Paul Melchior, Wilhelm Rutishauser, et al.
- Restricted accessStatus of the myocardium and infarct-related coronary artery in 19 necropsy patients with acute recanalization using pharmacologic (streptokinase, r-tissue plasminogen activator), mechanical (percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty) or combined types of reperfusion therapyBruce F. Waller, Charles Aust, et al.
Reports on therapy
- Restricted accessComparison of survival of amiodarone-treated patients with coronary artery disease and malignant ventricular arrhythmias with that of a control group with coronary artery diseaseG. Neal Kay, Lawrence D. German, et al.
- Restricted accessProcainamide, disopyramide and quinidine: Discordant antiarrhythmic effects during crossover comparison in patients with inducible ventricular tachycardiaD. George Wyse, Henry J. Duff, et al.
Seminar on computer application for the cardiologist—V
Seminar on thrombolysis in myocardial infarction—IV
- Restricted accessRecurrent myocardial infarction associated with cocaine abuse in a young man with normal coronary arteries: Evidence for coronary artery spasm culminating in thrombosisFranklin H. Zimmerman, Harvey G. Kemp, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Training for a First-Time Marathon Reverses Age-Related Aortic StiffeningLast mentioned on Sun Feb 16 2020
- Chili Pepper Consumption and Mortality in Italian AdultsLast mentioned on Thu Feb 06 2020
- Cardiovascular Effects of Switching From Tobacco Cigarettes to Electronic CigarettesLast mentioned on Sun Feb 16 2020
- View More