Articles in Press
This page contains the just accepted publications and articles in press.
October 17, 2019
September 29, 2019
- Restricted accessHealth Status after Transcatheter vs. Surgical Aortic Valve Replacement in Low-Risk Patients with Aortic StenosisSuzanne J. Baron, David J. Cohen, et al.
- Restricted accessMoving Toward Patient-Centered Endpoints in Future Clinical Trial Design: The Customer is Always RightSaif Anwaruddin, Nimesh D. Desai, et al.
September 27, 2019
- Restricted accessTranscatheter Therapy for Severe Tricuspid Regurgitation: Learning to Understand the Forgotten ValveMohamad Alkhouli, Verghese Mathew, et al.
- Restricted accessTranscatheter versus medical treatment of symptomatic severe tricuspid regurgitationMaurizio Taramasso, Francesco Maisano, et al.
- Restricted accessOperator Experience and Procedural Results of Transcatheter Mitral Valve Repair in the United StatesAdnan K. Chhatriwalla, Paul Sorajja, et al.
- Restricted accessThe TMVr Operator Volume and Outcome Relationship: More is MoreCharles D. Resor
September 25, 2019
September 01, 2019
August 31, 2019
May 14, 2019
October 16, 2017
- Restricted access2017 ACC Expert Consensus Decision Pathway on the Management of Mitral RegurgitationA Report of the American College of Cardiology Task Force on Expert Consensus Decision PathwaysWriting Committee, Lynne Warner Stevenson, et al.