Articles in Press
This page contains the just accepted publications and articles in press.
September 29, 2019
- Restricted accessHealth Status after Transcatheter vs. Surgical Aortic Valve Replacement in Low-Risk Patients with Aortic StenosisSuzanne J. Baron, on behalf of the PARTNER 3 Investigators, et al.
- Restricted accessMoving Toward Patient-Centered Endpoints in Future Clinical Trial Design: The Customer is Always RightSaif Anwaruddin, Nimesh D. Desai, et al.
September 28, 2019
- Restricted accessTranscatheter Mitral Valve Replacement in Patients with Heart Failure and Secondary Mitral Regurgitation: From COAPT TrialFederico M. Asch, on behalf of the COAPT Investigators, et al.
September 27, 2019
- Restricted accessTranscatheter versus medical treatment of symptomatic severe tricuspid regurgitationMaurizio Taramasso, Francesco Maisano, et al.
- Restricted accessTranscatheter Therapy for Severe Tricuspid Regurgitation: Learning to Understand the Forgotten ValveMohamad Alkhouli, Verghese Mathew, et al.
- Restricted accessOperator Experience and Procedural Results of Transcatheter Mitral Valve Repair in the United StatesAdnan K. Chhatriwalla, Paul Sorajja, et al.
- Restricted accessThe TMVr Operator Volume and Outcome Relationship: More is MoreCharles D. Resor
September 25, 2019
September 20, 2019
- Restricted accessThe SCAI Cardiogenic Shock Staging System Gets Taken for a Test DriveDaniel Burkhoff, Navin K. Kapur, et al.
- Restricted accessCardiogenic Shock Classification to Predict Mortality in the Cardiac Intensive Care UnitJacob C. Jentzer, David A. Baran, et al.
September 01, 2019
- Restricted accessMobile Health Technology for Atrial Fibrillation Screening Using Photoplethysmography-Based Smart Devices: The HUAWEI Heart studyYutao Guo, On behalf of the MAFA II investigators, et al.
August 31, 2019
May 14, 2019
October 16, 2017
- Restricted access2017 ACC Expert Consensus Decision Pathway on the Management of Mitral RegurgitationA Report of the American College of Cardiology Task Force on Expert Consensus Decision PathwaysWriting Committee, Lynne Warner Stevenson, et al.