JACC Journals Simultaneous Publications From HRS 2019
The following exciting clinical research was simultaneously published during the Heart Rhythm Society (HRS) Annual Scientific Sessions, held in San Francisco May 8 –11. Among those published were four late breaking clinical trials, four poster presentations and two oral presentations.
- Catheter Ablation of Atrial Fibrillation With and Without On-Site Cardiothoracic Surgery – Daniel J. Friedman, Jonathan P. Piccini, et al.
- His Corrective Pacing or Biventricular Pacing for Cardiac Resynchronization in Heart Failure (Late Breaking Clinical Trial) – Tung, Roderick, et al.
- A Percutaneous Permanent Carotid Filter for Stroke Prevention in Atrial Fibrillation: The CAPTURE Trial (Late Breaking Clinical Trial) – Reddy, Vivek, et al.
- Pulsed Field Ablation for Pulmonary Vein Isolation in Atrial Fibrillation (Late Breaking Clinical Trial) – Reddy, Vivek, et al.
JACC: Clinical Electrophysiology
- Clinical Outcomes of Selective versus Nonselective His Bundle Pacing (Late Breaking Clinical Trial) – Vijayaraman, Pugazhendhi
- Electrocardiographic and Electrophysiologic Characteristics of Idiopathic Ventricular Arrhythmias Originating From the Basal Inferoseptal Left Ventricle – Jackson J. Liang, Sanjay Dixit, et al.
- Performance of Prognostic Heart Failure Models in Patients With Nonischemic Cardiomyopathy Undergoing Ventricular Tachycardia Ablation – Daniele Muser, Pasquale Santangeli, et al.
- Pulmonary Vein Isolation with Very High Power—Short Duration Temperature-Controlled Lesions: The First-in-Human QDOT-FAST Multicenter Trial – Vivek Y. Reddy, Helmut Pürerfellner, et al.
- Septal Coronary Venous Mapping to Guide Substrate Characterization and Ablation of Intramural Septal Ventricular Arrhythmias – David F. Briceño, Fermin C. Garcia, et al
- Targeted Ablation in Persistent Atrial Fibrillation Using The Stochastic Trajectory Analysis of Ranked Signals (STAR) Mapping Method – S. Honarbakhsh, R.J. Schilling, et al