JACC: Cardiovascular Interventions Simultaneous Publications From EuroPCR 2019
The following exciting clinical research is simultaneously publishing during the annual meeting of the European Association of Percutaneous Cardiovascular Interventions (EAPCI), EuroPCR, taking place in Paris May 21 – 24. Among them are two late breaking clinical trials, four poster presentations, three oral presentations and one moderated e-Poster.
- Long-Term Outcomes in Patients with New-Onset Persistent Left Bundle Branch Block Following Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement – Chekrallah Chamandi, VJosep Rodés-Cabau, et al.
Accompanying Editorial: Left bundle branch block after transcatheter aortic valve replacement: Bubble or trouble? – Ron Waksman, Jaffar M. Khan
- Edge-to-edge Mitral Valve Repair with Extended Clip Arms: Early Clinical Experience from a Multicenter Observational Study – Fabien Praz, Stephan Windecker, et al.
- Accompanying Editorial: MitraClip 3.0: With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility – Mohamad Alkhouli
- Two-Year Clinical Outcomes of Abluminal Groove-Filled Biodegradable Polymer Sirolimus-Eluting Stent Versus Durable Polymer Everolimus-Eluting Stent – Bo Xu, William Wijns, et al.
- Accompanying Editorial: Novel stent technologies in search of a TARGET: balancing needs for patient and market? – Michael Joner, Salvatore Cassese
- Impact of Transcatheter Tricuspid Valve Repair for Severe Tricuspid Regurgitation on Kidney and Liver Function – Nicole Karam, Jörg Hausleiter, et al.
- Accompanying Editorial: Forgotten Valve Meets Neglected Organ: Cardiohepatic Interactions After Transcatheter Tricuspid Valve Repair – Neil P. Fam
- Paclitaxel-coated Balloon Angioplasty Versus Drug-eluting Stent in Acute Myocardial Infarction: The REVELATION Randomized Trial – Nicola S. Vos, Maarten A. Vink, et al.
- Accompanying Editorial: Leaving nothing behind in treatment of acute myocardial infarction - are we there yet? – Omeed Neghabat, Niels Ramsing Holm
- Impact of Diabetes on Clinical Outcomes after Polymer-free Amphilimus-and BiolimusEluting Stents – Mauro Chiarito, ASTUTE Investigators, et al.