Journal of the American College of Cardiology (JACC) publishes the highest quality articles highlighting all aspects of cardiovascular health and disease.
- Editor-in-ChiefValentin Fuster, MD, PhD, MACC
Dr. Fuster's Corner
Cardiology Hour at ACC.18 watch here
Valentin Fuster, MD, PhD, MACC, brings together a group of experts to analyze and discuss the hottest clinical trials presented during cardiology’s top meetings.
- Tackling the Quadruple AimHelping Cardiovascular Professionals Find Work-Life BalanceC. Michael ValentineJournal of the American College of Cardiology
- Cryptogenic Stroke and High-Risk Patent Foramen Ovale: The DEFENSE-PFO TrialPil Hyung Lee, Jae-Kwan Song, et alJournal of the American College of Cardiology
- Anti-Inflammatory Therapy with Canakinumab for the Prevention and Management of DiabetesBrendan M. Everett, Marc Y. Donath, et alJournal of the American College of Cardiology
- Lower Cardiovascular Risk Associated with SGLT-2i in >400,000 Patients: The CVD-REAL 2 StudyMikhail Kosiborod, Carolyn S.P. Lam, et alJournal of the American College of Cardiology