Clinical Cardiology (JACC)
- Restricted accessMetabolic Disturbances Identified in Plasma Are Associated With Outcomes in Patients With Heart FailureDiagnostic and Prognostic Value of MetabolomicsMei-Ling Cheng, Ning-I Yang, et al.
- Restricted accessExosomes Decrease Infarct SizeJennifer L. Hall
- Restricted accessFurther Evidence of Harm From Exercise in ARVD/CDaniel P. Judge and Stephen P. Chelko
- Restricted accessExercise Triggers ARVC Phenotype in Mice Expressing a Disease-Causing Mutated Version of Human Plakophilin-2Francisco M. Cruz, Juan A. Bernal, et al.
- Restricted accessMechanisms of Bone Marrow−Derived Cell Therapy in Ischemic Cardiomyopathy With Left Ventricular Assist Device Bridge to TransplantApril Stempien-Otero, Nahush A. Mokadam, et al.
- Restricted accessIngenuous interpretation of elevated blood levels of macromolecular markers of myocardial injury: a recipe for confusionBurton E Sobel and Martin M LeWinter
- Restricted accessThe ACC training outcomes survey of recently trained cardiology fellowsGeorge A Beller, Douglas S Moodie, et al.
- Restricted accessRacial heterogeneity in coronary artery vasomotor reactivity: differences between Japanese and caucasian patientsJohn F Beltrame, Attilio Maseri, et al.
- Restricted accessInteractive Role of Infection, Inflammation and Traditional Risk Factors in Atherosclerosis and Coronary Artery DiseaseJawahar L Mehta, Kenneth Rand, et al.