Congenital Heart Disease
- Restricted accessThe Diverse Functions of Advocacy and the Implications for All ACC MembersA. Allen Seals
- Restricted accessFontan AnticoagulationA Never-Ending Debate?Gunter Balling
- Restricted accessThrombotic and Embolic Complications Associated With Atrial Arrhythmia After Fontan OperationRole of Prophylactic TherapyAlexander C. Egbe, David J. Driscoll, et al.
- Restricted accessFitting Heart Transplantation to Adults With Congenital Heart DiseaseSquare Peg in a Round Hole?Charles E. Canter
- Restricted accessWait-List Outcomes for Adults With Congenital Heart Disease Listed for Heart Transplantation in the U.S.Laith I. Alshawabkeh, Heather L. Bartlett, et al.
- Restricted accessThe Year in Congenital Heart DiseaseThomas P. Graham
- Restricted accessAdult Congenital Heart DiseaseImportance of the Right VentricleCarole A. Warnes
- Restricted accessPercutaneous Device Closure of Patent Foramen Ovale for Secondary Stroke PreventionA Call for Completion of Randomized Clinical Trials A Science Advisory From the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association and the American College of Cardiology Foundation The American Academy of Neurology affirms the value of this science advisoryPatrick T. O'Gara, John C. Ring, et al.
- Restricted accessEisenmenger SyndromeA Clinical Perspective in a New Therapeutic Era of Pulmonary Arterial HypertensionMaurice Beghetti and Nazzareno Galiè
- Restricted accessThe Dilated Aorta in Patients With Congenital Cardiac DefectsAnji T. Yetman and Thomas Graham