Outcomes Research & Quality
- Restricted accessHospital Readmission Reduction Program for Heart FailureThe Spread of Intended and Unintended ConsequencesGregg C. Fonarow and Boback Ziaeian
- Restricted accessFinancial Hardship From Medical Bills Among Nonelderly U.S. Adults With Atherosclerotic Cardiovascular DiseaseJavier Valero-Elizondo, Khurram Nasir, et al.
- Restricted accessOff-Pump Surgeons' Experience Is Paramount to Delivering High-Quality CABG OutcomesBut What Constitutes Experience?Lognathen Balacumaraswami, David P. Taggart, et al.
- Restricted accessUse of Direct Oral Anticoagulants Among Patients With Limited Income and ResourcesClara Ting, John Fanikos, et al.
- Restricted accessReplyGender Equity Trends in Academic Productivity and Influence by Subspecialties of CardiologyTariq Jamal Siddiqi, Vincent M. Figueredo, et al.
- Restricted accessA Polypill Strategy to Improve Global Secondary Cardiovascular PreventionFrom Concept to RealityJosé M. Castellano, Valentin Fuster, et al.
- Restricted accessBehavioral CardiologyCurrent Advances and Future DirectionsAlan Rozanski
- Restricted accessHeaded in the Right Direction But at Risk for MiscalculationA Critical Appraisal of the 2013 ACC/AHA Risk Assessment GuidelinesNivee P. Amin, Erin D. Michos, et al.
- Restricted accessChallenges Facing Early Career Academic CardiologistsCarl W. Tong, Andrew M. Freeman, et al.
- Restricted accessThe Subcutaneous DefibrillatorA Review of the LiteratureSally Aziz, Mikhael F. El-Chami, et al.