Outcomes Research & Quality
- Restricted accessPerformance of Coronary Risk Scores Among Patients With Chest Pain in the Emergency DepartmentDustin G. Mark, Mary E. Reed, et al.
- Restricted accessEvaluating Chest Pain in the Emergency DepartmentSearching for the Optimal GatekeeperJames L. Januzzi and Cian P. McCarthy
- Restricted accessTrends in Survival After In-Hospital Cardiac Arrest During Nights and WeekendsUchenna R. Ofoma, Sarah M. Perman, et al.
- Restricted accessIs it Like Night and Day, or Weekend?Julia H. Indik
- Restricted accessReplyArterial Thromboembolism in Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma, as the Presentation of Occult Cancer, and With Cancer TherapiesBabak B. Navi, Lisa M. DeAngelis, et al.
- Restricted accessThe History of the German Cardiac Society and the American College of Cardiology and Their Two FoundersBerndt Lüderitz, John Harold, et al.
- Restricted accessIs Hospital Admission for Heart Failure Really Necessary?The Role of the Emergency Department and Observation Unit in Preventing Hospitalization and RehospitalizationSean P. Collins, Mihai Gheorghiade, et al.
- Restricted accessStatement on Matching Language to the Type of Evidence Used in Describing Outcomes DataHEART Group Journals
- Restricted accessFuture Directions for Cardiovascular Disease Comparative Effectiveness ResearchReport of a Workshop Sponsored by the National Heart, Lung, and Blood InstituteMark A. Hlatky, Michael S. Lauer, et al.
- Restricted accessFrom Hot Hands to Declining EffectsThe Risks of Small NumbersMichael S. Lauer