- Restricted accessMineralocorticoid Receptor Antagonists in Patients With End-Stage Renal Disease on Chronic HemodialysisBertram Pitt and Patrick Rossignol
- Restricted accessWith Age Comes WisdomIs This True for Platelets?Laurent Bonello, Marc Laine, et al.
- Restricted accessPolypill Therapy, Subclinical Atherosclerosis, and Cardiovascular Events—Implications for the Use of Preventive PharmacotherapyMESA (Multi-Ethnic Study of Atherosclerosis)Márcio Sommer Bittencourt, Khurram Nasir, et al.
- Restricted access“De-Risking” Risk ReductionShould Coronary Artery Calcium Scoring Be the Gatekeeper to Preventive Pharmacotherapy With the Polypill?William Wijns and Dan Rusinaru
- Restricted accessCardiac TroponinsA Tool for a Personalized Medicine Strategy in Stable Coronary Artery Disease?Torbjørn Omland
- Restricted accessACC/AHA guidelines for the management of patients with valvular heart diseaseA report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on practice guidelines (Committee on management of patients with valvular heart disease)RobertO. Bonow, SidneyC. Smith, et al.
- Restricted accessAnticoagulation in Dilated CardiomyopathyLauren S Koniaris and Samuel Z Goldhaber