Prevention & Health Promotion
- Restricted accessA Series of Unhealthy DevelopmentsThe Multiple Facets of Cardiovascular Risk Factors in ChinaGerald S. Bloomfield and Sylvie S.L. Leung Yinko
- Restricted accessCardiovascular Risk Reduction and the Community PharmacistLarry A. Weinrauch, John A. D’Elia, et al.
- Restricted accessThe Effectiveness of Pharmacist Interventions on Cardiovascular RiskThe Multicenter Randomized Controlled RxEACH TrialRoss T. Tsuyuki, Brenda R. Hemmelgarn, et al.
- Restricted accessCan Fishy Odor Be a Risk Factor for Coronary Artery Disease?Geert W. Schmid-Schönbein
- Restricted accessAccuracy of the Atherosclerotic Cardiovascular Risk Equation in a Large Contemporary, Multiethnic PopulationJamal S. Rana, Alan S. Go, et al.
- Restricted accessValue and Limitations of Existing Scores for the Assessment of Cardiovascular RiskA Review for CliniciansMarie Therese Cooney, Ian M. Graham, et al.
- Restricted accessACCF/AHA 2009 Performance Measures for Primary Prevention of Cardiovascular Disease in AdultsA Report of the American College of Cardiology Foundation/American Heart Association Task Force on Performance Measures (Writing Committee to Develop Performance Measures for Primary Prevention of Cardiovascular Disease) Developed in Collaboration With the American Academy of Family Physicians; American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation; and Preventive Cardiovascular Nurses Association Endorsed by the American College of Preventive Medicine, American College of Sports Medicine, and Society for Women's Health ResearchRita F. Redberg, Erica W. Swegler, et al.
- Restricted accessACCF/AHA/ACP 2009 Competence and Training Statement: A Curriculum on Prevention of Cardiovascular DiseaseAmerican College of Cardiology Foundation, James A. Underberg, et al.
- Restricted accessThe Role of Biomarkers and Genetics in Peripheral Arterial DiseaseMary M. McDermott and Donald M. Lloyd-Jones
- Restricted accessObesity and Cardiovascular DiseaseRisk Factor, Paradox, and Impact of Weight LossCarl J. Lavie, Hector O. Ventura, et al.