Prevention & Health Promotion
- Restricted accessScreening for Atherosclerotic Cardiovascular Risk Using UltrasoundAndrew Nicolaides and Andrie G. Panayiotou
- Restricted accessA Comprehensive Lifestyle Peer Group–Based Intervention on Cardiovascular Risk FactorsThe Randomized Controlled Fifty-Fifty ProgramEmilia Gómez-Pardo, Valentin Fuster, et al.
- Restricted accessThe Role of Peer Support in Attaining Ideal Cardiovascular HealthPeer Pressure and PreventionFatima Rodriguez and Robert A. Harrington
- Restricted accessCardiorespiratory Fitness in Middle Age and Health Care Costs in Later LifeJustin M. Bachmann, Benjamin L. Willis, et al.
- Restricted accessThe Vulnerable PatientProviding a Lens Into the Interconnected Diseases of the Heart and BrainValentin Fuster
- Restricted accessIntensive Glycemic Control and the Prevention of Cardiovascular Events: Implications of the ACCORD, ADVANCE, and VA Diabetes TrialsA Position Statement of the American Diabetes Association and a Scientific Statement of the American College of Cardiology Foundation and the American Heart AssociationJay S. Skyler, Robert S. Sherwin, et al.
- Restricted accessVitamin D DeficiencyAn Important, Common, and Easily Treatable Cardiovascular Risk Factor?John H. Lee, Michael F. Holick, et al.
- Restricted accessDefining a Rational Approach to Screening for Cardiovascular Risk in Asymptomatic PatientsPhilip Greenland and Donald Lloyd-Jones
- Restricted accessEarly Breast Cancer Therapy and Cardiovascular InjuryLee W. Jones, John R. Mackey, et al.
- Restricted accessArterial Ultrasonography and Tonometry as Adjuncts to Cardiovascular Risk StratificationIftikhar J. Kullo and A. Rauoof Malik