Prevention & Health Promotion
- Restricted accessGlycemic Control in Type 1 Diabetes and Long-Term Risk of Cardiovascular Events or Death After Coronary Artery Bypass GraftingThomas Nyström, Ulrik Sartipy, et al.
- Restricted accessIntestinal Cholesterol Absorption, Treatment With Atorvastatin, and Cardiovascular Risk in Hemodialysis PatientsGünther Silbernagel, Winfried März, et al.
- Restricted accessCOCATS 4 Task Force 2: Training in Preventive Cardiovascular MedicineSidney C. Smith, Stanley Wang, et al.
- Restricted accessVariability in Low-Density Lipoprotein Cholesterol and Cardiovascular RiskShould Consistency Be a New Target?Usman Baber and Jonathan L. Halperin
- Restricted accessPre-Frailty and Risk of Cardiovascular Disease in Elderly Men and WomenThe Pro.V.A. StudyGiuseppe Sergi, Enzo Manzato, et al.
- Restricted accessEvidence-Based Guidelines for Cardiovascular Disease Prevention in Women: 2007 UpdateLori Mosca, Nanette K. Wenger, et al.
- Restricted accessACCF/AHA 2007 Clinical Expert Consensus Document on Coronary Artery Calcium Scoring By Computed Tomography in Global Cardiovascular Risk Assessment and in Evaluation of Patients With Chest PainA Report of the American College of Cardiology Foundation Clinical Expert Consensus Task Force (ACCF/AHA Writing Committee to Update the 2000 Expert Consensus Document on Electron Beam Computed Tomography) Developed in Collaboration With the Society of Atherosclerosis Imaging and Prevention and the Society of Cardiovascular Computed TomographyPhilip Greenland, Deborah J. Wesley, et al.
- Restricted accessInfluenza Vaccination as Secondary Prevention for Cardiovascular DiseaseA Science Advisory From the American Heart Association/American College of CardiologyMatthew M. Davis, Harlan M. Krumholz, et al.
- Restricted accessThe Forgotten MajorityUnfinished Business in Cardiovascular Risk ReductionPeter Libby
- Restricted accessNonsteroidal Anti-Inflammatory drugs and cardiovascular riskPatricia A Howard and Patrice Delafontaine