Prevention & Health Promotion
- Restricted accessCognitive Decline Before and After Incident Coronary Heart DiseaseOpportunity to Intervene Cognitive Function TrajectoriesSuvi P. Rovio, Olli T. Raitakari, et al.
- Restricted accessWhat Is So Hard About Aspirin for Primary Prevention?Michael Pignone
- Restricted accessStructurally Normal Hearts Are Uncommonly Associated With Sudden Deaths in Athletes and Young PeopleGaetano Thiene, Cristina Basso, et al.
- Restricted accessAspirin for Primary Prevention of Cardiovascular EventsHesham K. Abdelaziz, Jawahar L. Mehta, et al.
- Restricted accessRisk of Total Events With Icosapent EthylCan We Reduce It?Christopher B. Granger, Neha J. Pagidipati, et al.
- Restricted accessCardiovascular Effects of Exposure to Cigarette Smoke and Electronic CigarettesClinical Perspectives From the Prevention of Cardiovascular Disease Section Leadership Council and Early Career Councils of the American College of CardiologyPamela B. Morris, Neal L. Benowitz, et al.
- Restricted accessAdverse Effects of Cigarette and Noncigarette Smoke Exposure on the Autonomic Nervous SystemMechanisms and Implications for Cardiovascular RiskHolly R. Middlekauff, Roya S. Moheimani, et al.
- Restricted accessRisk of Subsequent Pregnancy in Women With a History of Peripartum CardiomyopathyUri Elkayam
- Restricted accessPrevention of Anthracycline-Induced CardiotoxicityChallenges and OpportunitiesPimprapa Vejpongsa and Edward T.H. Yeh
- Restricted accessRhythm Control in Heart Failure Patients With Atrial FibrillationContemporary Challenges Including the Role of AblationKevin M. Trulock, Jonathan P. Piccini, et al.