Prevention & Health Promotion
- Restricted accessDietary Patterns and Incident Heart Failure in U.S. Adults Without Known Coronary DiseaseKyla M. Lara, Robert S. Rosenson, et al.
- Restricted accessMinimizing Risk Associated With Sedentary BehaviorShould We Focus on Physical Activity, Sitting, or Both?Charles E. Matthews
- Restricted accessBreakfast Is a Marker for Cardiovascular Risk PredictionBorja Ibáñez and Juan M. Fernández-Alvira
- Child Health Promotion in Underserved CommunitiesThe FAMILIA TrialRodrigo Fernandez-Jimenez, Valentin Fuster, et al.
- Restricted accessCardiovascular Benefits of Fish-Oil Supplementation Against Fine Particulate Air Pollution in ChinaZhijing Lin, Haidong Kan, et al.
- Restricted accessBehavioral CardiologyCurrent Advances and Future DirectionsAlan Rozanski
- Restricted accessHeaded in the Right Direction But at Risk for MiscalculationA Critical Appraisal of the 2013 ACC/AHA Risk Assessment GuidelinesNivee P. Amin, Erin D. Michos, et al.
- Restricted accessPrevention of Atherosclerotic Cardiovascular DiseaseWhat Is the Best Approach and How Early Should We Start?Stephen R. Daniels
- Restricted accessCuring Atherosclerosis Should Be the Next Major Cardiovascular Prevention GoalJennifer G. Robinson and Samuel S. Gidding
- Restricted access2013 ACC/AHA Cholesterol Treatment GuidelineWhat Was Done Well and What Could Be Done BetterSeth S. Martin, Michael J. Blaha, et al.