Prevention & Health Promotion
- Restricted accessShould diastolic and systolic blood pressure be considered for cardiovascular risk evaluation: a study in middle-aged men and womenAthanase Benetos, Louis Guize, et al.
- Restricted accessCarotid artery vasoreactivity in response to sympathetic stress correlates with coronary disease risk and is independent of wall thicknessMelvyn Rubenfire, Lori Mosca, et al.
- Restricted accessJoint efforts across national boundaries between professional organizations in cardiovascular medicine: one way into the futureGeorge A Beller and Lars Rydén
- Restricted accessPlasma concentration of soluble vascular cell adhesion molecule-1 and subsequent cardiovascular riskJames A de Lemos, Paul M Ridker, et al.
- Restricted accessReplyTerence M Doherty and Robert C Detrano