Prevention & Health Promotion
- Restricted accessA decrease in diastolic blood pressure combined with an increase in systolic blood pressure is associated with a higher cardiovascular mortality in menAthanase Benetos, Louis Guize, et al.
- Restricted accessSnoring and risk of cardiovascular disease in womenFrank B Hu, Meir J Stampfer, et al.
- Restricted accessAssessment of cardiovascular risk by use of multiple-risk-factor assessment equationsA statement for healthcare professionals from the American Heart Association and the American College of CardiologyScott M Grundy, Valentin Fuster, et al.
- Restricted accessImproved accuracy and precision of thermodilution cardiac output measurement using a dual thermistor catheter systemKenneth G Lehmann and Miriam S Platt
- Restricted accessIncreased reactivity of platelets induced by fibrinogen independent of its binding to the IIb-IIIa surface glycoprotein:a potential contributor to cardiovascular riskDavid J Schneider, Burton E Sobel, et al.