- Restricted accessLong-Term Outcomes of On- Versus Off-Pump Coronary Artery Bypass GraftingNeil A. Smart, Nicola King, et al.
- Restricted accessOn-Pump CABG in 2018Still the Gold StandardDavid H. Adams and Joanna Chikwe
- Restricted accessCoronary Artery Bypass Surgery Improves Outcomes in Patients With Diabetes and Left Ventricular DysfunctionJeevan Nagendran, Jayan Nagendran, et al.
- Restricted accessCABG or PCI for Diabetic Patients With Left Ventricular DysfunctionClosing in on the Truth?Eric J. Velazquez and Mark C. Petrie
- Restricted accessPersistent Survival Benefit From Remote Ischemic Pre-Conditioning in Patients Undergoing Coronary Artery Bypass SurgeryPetra Kleinbongard, Matthias Thielmann, et al.
- Restricted accessSilent Brain Injury After Cardiac Surgery: A ReviewCognitive Dysfunction and Magnetic Resonance Imaging Diffusion-Weighted Imaging FindingsXiumei Sun, Paul J. Corso, et al.
- Restricted accessCardiac Surgeon Report Cards, Referral for Cardiac Surgery, and the Ethical Responsibilities of CardiologistsDavid L. Brown, Justin Oakley, et al.
- Restricted accessThe New York State Cardiac RegistriesHistory, Contributions, Limitations, and Lessons for Future Efforts to Assess and Publicly Report Healthcare OutcomesEdward L. Hannan, Nirav R. Shah, et al.
- Restricted accessHeart Transplantation Research in the Next Decade—A Goal to Achieving Evidence-Based OutcomesNational Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute Working GroupMonica R. Shah, Mandeep R. Mehra, et al.
- Restricted accessThe Evolution From Surgery to Percutaneous Mitral Valve InterventionsThe Role of the Edge-to-Edge TechniqueFrancesco Maisano, Ottavio Alfieri, et al.