- Restricted accessThe United States Pediatric Cardiology 2015 Workforce Assessment: A Survey of Current Training and Employment PatternsA Report of the American College of Cardiology, American Heart Association, American Academy of Pediatrics Section on Cardiology and Cardiac Surgery, and Society for Pediatric Cardiology Training Program DirectorsRobert D. Ross, David W. Brown, et al.
- Restricted accessOn the Endovascular Climb to the Type A Dissection Summit, Reaching a New Base CampMichael D. Dake
- Restricted accessAortic Valve-Sparing SurgeryYes, But Not for Every Patient and Select the Center Very CarefullyD. Craig Miller
- Restricted accessRecovering the Broken-HeartedThe Ultimate (and Uncertain) Goal of Mechanical Circulatory SupportRicha Agarwal and Srinivas Murali
- Restricted accessVeterans Affairs Health Care System as Cardiology Training SiteA Fellow’s PerspectiveSadip Pant, Avnish Tripathi, et al.
- Restricted accessACCF/AHA/HFSA 2011 Survey Results: Current Staffing Profile of Heart Failure Programs, Including Programs That Perform Heart Transplant and Mechanical Circulatory Support Device ImplantationA Report of the ACCF Heart Failure and Transplant Committee, AHA Heart Failure and Transplantation Committee, and Heart Failure Society of AmericaMariell Jessup, Mark J. Zucker, et al.
- Restricted accessThe Year in Cardiovascular SurgeryDavid H. Adams, Anelechi C. Anyanwu, et al.
- Restricted accessMinimally-Invasive Valve SurgeryJan D. Schmitto, Lawrence H. Cohn, et al.
- Restricted accessMitral Valve Surgery in Advanced Heart FailureThomas G. Di Salvo, John G. Byrne, et al.
- Restricted accessRevascularization for Unprotected Left Main DiseaseEvolution of the Evidence Basis to Redefine Treatment StandardsDavid E. Kandzari, Theodore A. Bass, et al.