- Restricted accessHybrid Coronary Revascularization for the Treatment of Multivessel Coronary Artery DiseaseA Multicenter Observational StudyJohn D. Puskas, Deborah D. Ascheim, et al.
- Restricted accessLong-Term Mortality After Coronary Revascularization in Nondiabetic Patients With Multivessel DiseaseMineok Chang, Seung-Jung Park, et al.
- Restricted accessAortic Valve Replacement in Children and Young AdultsTirone E. David
- Restricted accessAortic Valve Replacement and the Ross Operation in Children and Young AdultsMansour T.A. Sharabiani, Serban C. Stoica, et al.
- Restricted accessEndovascular Repair Compared With Medical Management of Patients With Uncomplicated Type B Acute Aortic DissectionYong-Lin Qin, Gao-Jun Teng, et al.
- Restricted accessAre Drug-Eluting Stents the Preferred Treatment for Multivessel Coronary Artery Disease?Lloyd W. Klein
- Restricted accessIntraoperative Crossover: The Well-Kept Surgical Secret to Apparent Surgical SuccessRobert H. Jones
- Restricted accessHealth Insurance and Cardiac TransplantationA Call for ReformLouise P. King, Mark H. Drazner, et al.
- Restricted accessThe Year in Cardiovascular SurgeryRobert H. Jones
- Restricted accessCardiac medical therapy in patients after undergoing coronary artery bypass graft surgeryA review of randomized controlled trialsKaren Okrainec, Mark J. Eisenberg, et al.