- Restricted accessHousehold Disposable Income and Long-Term Survival After Cardiac SurgeryA Swedish Nationwide Cohort Study in 100,534 PatientsMagnus Dalén, Ulrik Sartipy, et al.
- Restricted accessThe Fontan OperationImproved Outcomes, Uncertain FutureDavid J. Goldberg
- Restricted accessTransaortic Chordal CuttingMitral Valve Repair for Obstructive Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy With Mild Septal HypertrophyPaolo Ferrazzi, Paolo Bruzzi, et al.
- Restricted access40-Year Follow-Up After the Fontan OperationLong-Term Outcomes of 1,052 PatientsKavitha N. Pundi, Frank Cetta, et al.
- Restricted accessCABG Versus PCIGreater Benefit in Long-Term Outcomes With Multiple Arterial Bypass GraftingRobert H. Habib, Robert F. Tranbaugh, et al.
- Restricted accessSevere ostial saphenous vein graft disease leading to acute coronary syndromes following proximal aorto-saphenous anastomoses with the symmetry bypass connector deviceIs it a suture device or a “stent”?Jeffrey J. Cavendish, Sotirios Tsimikas, et al.
- Restricted accessSummary of special topics presentationsWilliam S Weintraub
- Restricted accessMyocardial laser revascularization for the treatment of end-stage coronary artery diseaseMehrdad Saririan and Mark J Eisenberg
- Restricted accessRationale for on-site cardiac surgery for primary angioplasty: a time for reappraisalMandeep Singh, Bernard J Gersh, et al.