- Restricted accessCan Myocardial Fibrosis Be Reversed?Nikolaos G. Frangogiannis
- Restricted accessUnfolding the Roles of Mitochondria as Therapeutic Targets for Heart DiseaseChristopher C. Glembotski, Erik A. Blackwood, et al.
- Restricted accessRevisiting Genome Sequencing Data in Light of Novel Disease Gene AssociationsChristopher Semsarian, Richard D. Bagnall, et al.
- Restricted accessDoubts About the Targeting Nanotherapy for Abdominal Aortic AneurysmsFeng Tian, Ling Liu, et al.
- Restricted accessChemerin as a Biomarker Linking Inflammation and Cardiovascular DiseasesFabian Eichelmann, Krasimira Aleksandrova, et al.
- Restricted accessTargeting the Immune System in AtherosclerosisJACC State-of-the-Art ReviewTian X. Zhao and Ziad Mallat
- Restricted accessLong Noncoding RNAs in AtherosclerosisJACC Review Topic of the WeekZhengyi Zhang, Tamer Sallam, et al.
- Restricted accessMonocyte and Macrophage Dynamics in the Cardiovascular SystemJACC Macrophage in CVD Series (Part 3)Zahi A. Fayad, Jason C. Kovacic, et al.
- Restricted accessMacrophage Trafficking, Inflammatory Resolution, and Genomics in AtherosclerosisJACC Macrophage in CVD Series (Part 2)Kathryn J. Moore, Jason C. Kovacic, et al.
- Restricted accessInflammation, Immunity, and Infection in AtherothrombosisJACC Review Topic of the WeekPeter Libby, Salomon Amar, et al.