Valvular Heart Disease
- Restricted accessCongenital Aortic StenosisPregnancy Is Another DimensionAfshan B. Hameed and Shahbudin H. Rahimtoola
- Restricted accessVeterans Affairs Health Care System as Cardiology Training SiteA Fellow’s PerspectiveSadip Pant, Avnish Tripathi, et al.
- Restricted accessLate Outcomes of Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement in High-Risk PatientsThe FRANCE-2 RegistryMartine Gilard, Gérald Vanzetto, et al.
- Restricted accessTAVR Prognosis, Aging, and the Second TAVR TsunamiInsights From FranceJohn D. Carroll
- Restricted accessCardiac-Coronary CouplingDivaka Perera
- Restricted accessThe Year in Valvular Heart DiseaseShahbudin H. Rahimtoola
- Restricted accessValvular Heart Disease and PregnancyPart II: Prosthetic ValvesUri Elkayam and Fahed Bitar
- Restricted accessValvular Heart Disease and PregnancyPart I: Native ValvesUri Elkayam and Fahed Bitar
- Restricted accessThe Clinical Development of Percutaneous Heart Valve TechnologyA Position Statement of the Society of Thoracic Surgeons (STS), the American Association for Thoracic Surgery (AATS), and the Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions (SCAI) Endorsed by the American College of Cardiology Foundation (ACCF) and the American Heart Association (AHA)Thomas A. Vassiliades, David O. Williams, et al.
- Restricted accessTask Force 4: HCM and other cardiomyopathies, mitral valve prolapse, myocarditis, and Marfan syndromeBarry J. Maron, James E. Udelson, et al.