- Restricted accessAcute elevation of blood carboxyhemoglobin to 6% impairs exercise performance and aggravates symptoms in patients with ischemic heart diseaseKirkwood F. Adams, David S. Sheps, et al.
- Restricted accessPrevalence of the coexistence of left ventricular false tendons and premature ventricular complexes in apparently healthy subjects: A prospective study in the general populationMichihiro Suwa, Kazuhide Doi, et al.
- Restricted accessPeak filling rate normalized to mitral stroke volume: A new Doppler echocardiographic filling index validated by radionuclide angiographic techniquesLeigh K. Bowman, Barry L. Zaret, et al.
- Restricted accessIncomplete redistribution in delayed thallium-201 single photon emission computed tomographic (SPECT) images: An overestimation of myocardial scarringKaren G. Cloninger, Harvey J. Berger, et al.
- Restricted accessPrediction of successful suppression of sustained ventricular tachyarrhythmias by serial drug testing from data derived at the initial electrophysiologic studyDennis L. Kuchar, Jeremy N. Ruskin, et al.
- Restricted accessMyocardial contrast echocardiography without significant hemodynamic effects or reactive hyperemia: A major advantage in the imaging of regional myocardial perfusionMark W. Keller, Sanjiv Kaul, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Saturated Fats and Health: A Reassessment and Proposal for Food-Based RecommendationsLast mentioned on Mon Sep 28 2020
- Training for a First-Time Marathon Reverses Age-Related Aortic StiffeningLast mentioned on Wed Sep 23 2020
- Chili Pepper Consumption and Mortality in Italian AdultsLast mentioned on Tue Aug 04 2020
- View More