- Restricted accessRelation among impaired coronary flow reserve, left ventricular hypertrophy and thallium perfusion defects in hypertensive patients without obstructive coronary artery diseaseJan L. Houghton, L.Michael Prisant, et al.
- Restricted accessComparison of coronary hemodynamics in patients with internal mammary artery and saphenous vein coronary artery bypass grafts: A noninvasive approach using combined two-dimensional and Doppler echocardiographyKenji Fusejima, Yoshiaki Inagaki, et al.
- Restricted accessTermination of ventricular tachycardia with epicardial laser photocoagulation: A clinical comparison with patients undergoing successful endocardial photocoagulation aloneRobert H. Svenson, Paul G. Colavita, et al.
- Restricted accessEffects of diltiazem and long-term beta1-adrenergic blockade on hemodynamics and blood flow during excersise in ptients with stable angina pectorisSadamasa Ogasawara, David T. Kelly, et al.
- Restricted accessMode of death, frequency of healed and acute myocardial infarction, number of major epicardial coronary arteries severely narrowed by atherosclerotic plaque, and heart weight in fatal atherosclerotic coronary artery disease: Analysis of 889 patients studied at necropsyWilliam C. Roberts, Shanthasundari G. Reddy, et al.
- Restricted accessBarium-induced nondriven action potentials as a model of triggered potentials from early afterdepolarization: Significance of slow channel activity and differeing effects of quinidine and amiodaroneChiei Takanaka and Bramah N. Singh
- Restricted accessReversal of chronic regional myocardial dysfunction (hibernating myocardium) by synchronized diastolic coronary venous retroperfusion during coronary angioplastyIstvan Hajduczki, Eliot Corday, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Saturated Fats and Health: A Reassessment and Proposal for Food-Based RecommendationsLast mentioned on Wed Oct 21 2020
- Training for a First-Time Marathon Reverses Age-Related Aortic StiffeningLast mentioned on Wed Sep 23 2020
- Chili Pepper Consumption and Mortality in Italian AdultsLast mentioned on Tue Oct 06 2020
- View More