- Restricted accessInversion of the normal interatrial septum convexity in acute myocardial infarction: Incidence, clinical relevance and prognostic significanceJosé López-Sendón, Luis Martín Jadraque, et al.
- Restricted accessDetermination of aortic valve area by two-dimensional and doppler echocardiography in patients with normal and stenotic biprosthetic valvesRobert M. Rothbart, Steven M. Teague, et al.
- Restricted accessAssessment of the intrapulmonary ventilation-perfusion distribution after the Fontan procedure for complex cardiac anomalies: Relation to pulmonary hemodynamicsTohru Matsushita, Hyakuji Yabuuchi, et al.
- Restricted accessThe thromboxane receptor antagonist SQ 30,741 reduces myocardial infarct size in monkeys when given during reperfusion at a threshold dose for improving reflow during thrombolysisWilliam A. Schumacher and Gary J. Grover
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Training for a First-Time Marathon Reverses Age-Related Aortic StiffeningLast mentioned on Thu Aug 06 2020
- Chili Pepper Consumption and Mortality in Italian AdultsLast mentioned on Tue Aug 04 2020
- Saturated Fats and Health: A Reassessment and Proposal for Food-based Recommendations: JACC State-of -the-Art ReviewLast mentioned on Thu Aug 06 2020
- View More