ACC/AHA task force report
- Restricted accessFactors determining improvement in left ventricular function after reperfusion therapy for acute myocardial infarction: Primacy of baseline ejection fractionUlrike Marzoll, Albert E. Raizner, et al.
- Restricted accessIncidence and clinical significance of transient creatine kinase elevations and the diagnosis of non-Q wave myocardial infarction associated with coronary angioplastyLloyd W. Klein, Michael Lesch, et al.
- Restricted accessPrediction of the frequency and duration of ambulatory myocardial ischemia in patients with stable coronary artery disease by determination of the ischemic threshold from exercise testing: Importance of the exercise protocolJulio A. Panza, Stephen E. Epstein, et al.
- Restricted accessSilent ischemia after coronary angioplasty: Evaluation of restenosis and extent of ischemia in asymptomatic patients by tomographic thallium-201 exercise imaging and comparison with symptomatic patientsHarvey S. Hecht, Richard K. Myler, et al.
Reports on therapy
- Restricted accessEffect of maintenance digoxin therapy on aerobic performance and exercise left ventricular function in mild to moderate heart failure due to coronary artery disease: A randomized, placebo-controlled, crossover trialJerome L. Fleg, Sheldon H. Gottlieb, et al.
- Restricted accessTreatment of recurrent ischemia after thrombolysis and successful reperfusion for acute myocardial infarction: Effect on in-hospital mortality and left ventricular functionStephen G. Ellis, Eric J. Topol, et al.
Seminar on balloon aortic valvuloplasty—III
- Restricted accessFollow-up of patients with low output, low gradient hemodynamics after percutaneous balloon aortic valvuloplasty: The mansfield scientific aortic valvuloplasty registryRick A. Nishimura, Michelle A. Michela, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Saturated Fats and Health: A Reassessment and Proposal for Food-Based RecommendationsLast mentioned on Sat Oct 24 2020
- Training for a First-Time Marathon Reverses Age-Related Aortic StiffeningLast mentioned on Wed Sep 23 2020
- Chili Pepper Consumption and Mortality in Italian AdultsLast mentioned on Tue Oct 06 2020
- View More