- Restricted accessPerioperative myocardial ischemia in patients undergoing noncardiac surgery—I: Incidence and severity during the 4 Day perioperative periodThe Study of Perioperative Ischemia (SPI) Research Group, William C. Krupski, et al.
- Restricted accessPerioperative myocardial ischemia in patients undergoing noncardiac surgery—II: Incidence and severity during the 1st week after surgeryThe Study of Perioperative Ischemia (SPI) Research Group, Joseph A. Rapp, et al.
- Restricted accessCoronary vasodilation is impaired in both hypertrophied and nonhypertrophied myocardium of patients with hypertrophic cardiomyopathy: A study with nitrogen-13 ammonia and positron emission tomographyPaolo Camici, Antonio L'abbate, et al.
- Restricted accessMechanisms for left ventricular systolic dysfunction in aortic regurgitation: Importance for predicting the functional response to aortic valve replacementMark R. Starling, Milton D. Gross, et al.
- Restricted accessPatient age and results of balloon aortic valvuloplasty: The mansfield scientific registry experienceThe Mansfield Scientific Aortic Valvuloplasty Registry investigators, David R. Holmes, et al.
- Restricted accessMorphologic comparison of patients with mitral valve prolapse who died suddenly with patients who died from severe valvular dysfunction or other conditionsAllen L. Dollar and William C. Roberts
- Restricted accessTricuspid atresia or severe stenosis with partial common atrioventricular canal: Anatomic data, clinical profile and surgical considerationsStella Van Praagh, Richard Van Praagh, et al.
- Restricted accessLong-lasting depression of the factor XII-dependent fibrinolytic system in patients with myocardial infarction undergoing thrombolytic therapy with recombinant tissue-type plasminogen activator: A randomized placebo-controlled studySteffen Munkvad, Cornelis Kluft, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Training for a First-Time Marathon Reverses Age-Related Aortic StiffeningLast mentioned on Thu Aug 06 2020
- Chili Pepper Consumption and Mortality in Italian AdultsLast mentioned on Tue Aug 04 2020
- Saturated Fats and Health: A Reassessment and Proposal for Food-based Recommendations: JACC State-of -the-Art ReviewLast mentioned on Thu Aug 06 2020
- View More