- Restricted accessDoes thrombolysis in myocardial infarction (TIMI) perfusion grade 2 represent a mostly patent artery or a mostly occluded artery? Enzymatic and electrocardiographic evidence from the TEAM-2 studyLabros Karagounis, Jeffrey L Anderson, et al.
- Restricted accessComplications of transvenous right ventricular endomyocardial biopsy in adult patients with cardiomyopathy: A seven-year survey of 546 consecutive diagnostic procedures in a tertiary referral centerJaap W. Deckers, Kenneth L. Baughman, et al.
- Restricted accessInfluence of preoperative pulmonary artery pressure on mortality after heart transplantation: Testing of potential reversibility of pulmonary hypertension with nitroprusside is useful in defining a high risk groupAngelika Costard-Jäckle and Michael B. Fowler
- Restricted accessDoppler echocardiographic demonstration of the differential effects of right ventricular pressure and volume overload on left ventricular geometry and fillingEric K. Louie, Bruce H. Brundage, et al.
- Restricted accessUtility of continuous wave doppler echocardiography in the noninvasive assessment of left ventricular outflow tract pressure gradient in patients with hypertrophic cardiomyopathyJulio A. Panza, Barry J. Maron, et al.
- Restricted accessDipyridamole vasodilator response after human orthotopic heart transplantation: Quantification by oxygen-15-labeled water and positron emission tomographyEldad Rechavia, Magdi H. Yacoub, et al.
- Restricted accessDissociation of termination and prevention of inducibility of sustained ventricular tachycardia with infusion of procainamide: Evidence for distinct mechanismsDavid J. Callans and Francis E. Marchlinski
- Restricted accessPatterns of anomalous pulmonary venous connection/drainage in hypoplastic left heart syndrome: Diagnostic role of Doppler color flow mapping and surgical implicationsMohamed A. Seliem, William I. Norwood, et al.
- Restricted accessBulboventricular foramen size in infants with double-inlet left ventricle or tricuspid atresia with transposed great arteries: Influence on initial palliative operation and rate of growthAbraham Matitiau, Stephen P. Sanders, et al.
- Restricted accessCreatine kinase kinetics studied by phosphorus-31 nuclear magnetic resonance in a canine model of chronic hypertension-induced cardiac hypertrophyMary Osbakken, Tom Van Winkle, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Training for a First-Time Marathon Reverses Age-Related Aortic StiffeningLast mentioned on Fri Jun 26 2020
- Chili Pepper Consumption and Mortality in Italian AdultsLast mentioned on Sun Jul 05 2020
- Saturated Fats and Health: A Reassessment and Proposal for Food-based Recommendations: JACC State-of -the-Art ReviewLast mentioned on Sun Jul 05 2020
- View More