- Restricted accessModifiers of timing and possible triggers of acute myocardial infarction in the thrombolysis in myocardial infarction phase II (TIMI II) study groupGeoffrey H. Tofler, Eugene Braunwald, et al.
- Restricted accessRole of increases in heart rate in determining the occurrence and frequency of myocardial ischemia during daily life in patients with stable coronary artery diseaseJulio A. Panza, Arshed A. Quyyumi, et al.
- Restricted accessNoninvasive definition of anatomic coronary artery disease by ultrafast computed tomographic scanning: A quantitative pathologic comparison studyD.Brent Simons, John A. Rumberger, et al.
- Restricted accessDecreased concentration of myofibrils and myofiber hypertrophy are structural determinants of impaired left ventricular function in patients with chronic heart diseases: A multiple logistic regression analysisGisela Zimmer, Gerhard Mall, et al.
- Restricted accessDevelopment and validation of a logistic regression-derived algorithm for estimating the incremental probability of coronary artery disease before and after exercise testingAnthony P. Morise, George A. Diamond, et al.
- Restricted accessEffects of sotalol on the signal-averaged electrocardiogram in patients with sustained ventricular tachycardia: Relation to suppression of inducibility and changes in tachycardia cycle lengthRoger A. Freedman, Jonathan S. Steinberg, et al.
- Restricted accessTachycardia, contractility and volume loading alter conventional indexes of coronary flow reserve, but not the instantaneous hyperemic flow versus pressure slope indexRobert M. Cleary, G.B.John Mancini, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Saturated Fats and Health: A Reassessment and Proposal for Food-Based RecommendationsLast mentioned on Fri Sep 18 2020
- Training for a First-Time Marathon Reverses Age-Related Aortic StiffeningLast mentioned on Sun Sep 13 2020
- Chili Pepper Consumption and Mortality in Italian AdultsLast mentioned on Tue Aug 04 2020
- View More