- Restricted accessCatheter ablation of accessory atrioventricular pathways in young patients: Use of long vascular sheaths, the transseptal approach and a retrograde left posterior parallel approachJ.Philip Saul, Edward P. Walsh, et al.
- Restricted accessIschemia-induced regional wall motion abnormality is improved after coronary angioplasty: Demonstration by dobutamine stress echocardiographyKwame Osei Akosah, Pramod K. Mohanty, et al.
- Restricted accessHistologic studies in percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty for chronic total occlusion: Comparison of tapering and abrupt types of occlusion and short and long occluded segmentsMasayuki Katsuragawa, Shigetake Sasayama, et al.
- Restricted accessClinical and prognostic significance of serum magnesium concentration in patients with severe chronic congestive heart failure: The Promise StudyEric J. Eichhorn, Milton Packer, et al.
- Restricted accessImportance of left ventricular minimal pressure as a determinant of transmitral flow velocity pattern in the presence of left ventricular systolic dysfunctionKazuhiro Yamamoto, Takenobu Kamada, et al.
- Restricted accessNonparallel changes in global left ventricular chamber volume and muscle mass during the first year after transmural myocardial infarction in humansJohn A. Rumberger, Bernard J. Gersh, et al.
- Restricted accessHemodynamic tolerability and anti-ischemic efficacy of high dose intravenous diltiazem in patients with normal versus impaired ventricular functionWillem J. Remme, Dick A.C.M. Kruyssen, et al.
- Restricted accessResponse of the interatrial septum to transatrial pressure gradients and its potential for predicting pulmonary capillary wedge pressure: An intraoperative study using transesophageal echocardiography in patients during mechanical ventilationFred M. Kusumoto, Nelson B. Schiller, et al.
- Restricted accessA new integrated system for three-dimensional echocardiographic reconstruction: Development and validation for ventricular volume with application in human subjectsMark D. Handschumacher, Robert A. Levine, et al.
- Restricted accessTetralogy of fallot, truncus arteriosus, abnormal myocardial architecture and anomalies of the aortic arch system induced by bis-diamine in rat fetusesToshiro Kuribayashi and William C. Roberts
- Restricted accessComputational structural analysis based on intravascular ultrasound imaging before in vitro angioplasty: Prediction of plaque fracture locationsRichard T. Lee, Frederick J. Schoen, et al.
- Restricted accessMeasurement from arteriograms of regional myocardial bed size distal to any point in the coronary vascular tree for assessing anatomic area at riskChristian Seiler, K.Lance Gould, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Saturated Fats and Health: A Reassessment and Proposal for Food-Based RecommendationsLast mentioned on Sat Sep 26 2020
- Training for a First-Time Marathon Reverses Age-Related Aortic StiffeningLast mentioned on Wed Sep 23 2020
- Chili Pepper Consumption and Mortality in Italian AdultsLast mentioned on Tue Aug 04 2020
- View More