- Restricted accessPredictors of nonfetal reinfarction in survivors of myocardial infarction after thrombolysisResults of the gruppo Italiano per lo Studio della Sopravvivenza nell'Infarto Miocardico (GISSI-2) data baseAd Hoc Working Group of GISSI-2 Data Base1, Gianni Tognoni, et al.
- Restricted accessMyocardium at risk and infarct size after thrombolytic therapy for acute myocardial infarction: Implications for the design of randomized trials of acute interventionRaymond J. Gibbons, Kent R. Bailey, et al.
- Restricted accessDobutamine stress echocardiography predicts reversible dysfunction and quantitates the extent of irreversibly damaged myocardium after reperfusion of anterior myocardial infarctionHirotaka Watada, Takazo Minamino, et al.
- Restricted accessCollagen application versus manual compression: A prospective randomized trial for arterial puncture site closure after coronary angioplastyEdoardo Camenzind, Bernhard Meier, et al.
- Restricted accessRight ventricular outflow tract ventriculartachycardia: Detection of previously unrecognized anatomic abnormalities using cine magnetic resonance imagingMark D. Carlson, Albert L. Waldo, et al.
- Restricted accessAntidromic tachycardia utilizing decremental, latent accessory atrioventricular fibers: Differentiation from adenosine-sensitive ventricular tachycardiaJeffrey J. Goldberger, Alan H. Kadish, et al.
- Restricted accessInfluence of anatomic correction for transposition of the great arteries on myocardial perfusion: Radionuclide imaging with technetium-99m 2-methoxy isobutyl isonitrileAlison M. Hayes, Michael Tynan, et al.
- Restricted accessSurgical procedure for the cure of atrioventricular junctional (“AV node”) reentrant tachycardia: Anatomic and electrophysiologic effects of dissection of the anterior atrionodal connections in a canine modelMark A. McGuire, David L. Ross, et al.
- Restricted accessAttenuation of coronary flow reserve and myocardial function after temporary subtotal coronary artery occlusion and increased myocardial oxygen demand in dogsWilmer W. Nichols, Jawahar L. Mehta, et al.
- Restricted accessCatheter ablation for cardiac arrhythmias: Clinical applications personnel and facilitiesAmerican College of Cardiology Cardiovascular Technology Assessment Committee, David O. Williams, et al.
- Restricted accessCardiac angiography without cine film: Erecting a “Tower of Babel” in the cardiac catheterization laboratoryAmerican College of Cardiology Cardiac Catheterization Committee, Merrill A. Wondrow, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Saturated Fats and Health: A Reassessment and Proposal for Food-Based RecommendationsLast mentioned on Sun Sep 20 2020
- Training for a First-Time Marathon Reverses Age-Related Aortic StiffeningLast mentioned on Sun Sep 20 2020
- Chili Pepper Consumption and Mortality in Italian AdultsLast mentioned on Tue Aug 04 2020
- View More