- Restricted accessAmlodipine reduces transient myocardial ischemia in patients with coronary artery disease: Double-blind circadian anti-ischemia program in Europe (CAPE trial)John E Deanfield, Eric Thaulow, et al.
- Restricted accessEndothelium-dependent dilation in the systemic arteries of asymptomatic subjects relates to coronary risk factors and their interactionDavid S. Celermajer, John E. Deanfield, et al.
- Restricted accessEchocardiographic measures of left ventricular structure and their relation with rest and ambulatory blood pressure in blacks and whites in the United KingdomNishi Chaturvedi, Petros Nihoyannopoulos, et al.
- Restricted accessRisk stratification for arrhythmic events in patients with nonischemic dilated cardiomyopathy and nonsustained ventricular tachycardia: Role of programmed ventricular stimulation and the signal-averaged electrocardiogramGioia Turitto, Nabil El-Sherif, et al.
- Restricted accessEffects of supine and lateral recumbent positions on pulmonary venous flow in healthy subjects evaluated by transesophageal Doppler echocardiographyKazuaki Tanabe, Katsutoshi Moriyama, et al.
- Restricted accessTwo-dimensional and Doppler echocardiography alone can adequately define preoperative anatomy and hemodynamic status before repair of complete atrioventricular septal defect in infants <1 year oldThomas M. Zellers, Hisashi Nikaidoh, et al.
- Restricted accessHigh intensity, low frequency catheter-delivered ultrasound dissolution of occlusive coronary artery thrombi: An in vitro and in vivo studyWolfgang Steffen, Robert J. Siegel, et al.
- Restricted accessEffects of dietary supplementation with alpha-tocopherol on myocardial infarct size and ventricular arrhythmias in a dog model of ischemia-reperfusionLaurent Sebbag, Michel de Lorgeril, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Training for a First-Time Marathon Reverses Age-Related Aortic StiffeningLast mentioned on Thu Aug 06 2020
- Chili Pepper Consumption and Mortality in Italian AdultsLast mentioned on Tue Aug 04 2020
- Saturated Fats and Health: A Reassessment and Proposal for Food-Based RecommendationsLast mentioned on Wed Aug 12 2020
- View More