- Restricted accessCoronary artery bypass grafting without cardiopulmonary bypass and without interruption of native coronary flow using a novel anastomosis site restraining device (“Octopus”)Cornelius Borst, Jaap J. Bredée, et al.
- Restricted accessA randomized trial of low osmolar ionic versus nonionic contrast media in patients with myocardial infarction or unstable angina undergoing percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplastyCindy L. Grines, William W. O'Neill, et al.
- Restricted accessImproved doppler detection of proximal left anterior descending coronary artery stenosis after intravenous injection of a lung-crossing contrast agent: A transesophageal doppler echocardiographic studyCarlo Caiati, Paolo Rizzon, et al.
- Restricted accessA new noninvasive method of diagnosing vasospastic angina based on dilation response of the left main coronary artery to nitroglycerin as measured by echocardiographyHisaki Morita, Hirohide Matsuo, et al.
- Restricted accessImproved myocardial contrast with second harmonic transient ultrasound response imaging in humans using intravenous perfluorocarbon-exposed sonicated dextrose albuminThomas R. Porter, Robert W. Armbruster, et al.
- Restricted accessThree-dimensional echocardiography of normal and pathologic mitral valve: A comparison with two-dimensional transesophageal echocardiographyAlessandro Salustri, Jos R.T.C. Roelandt, et al.
- Restricted accessSecond harmonic imaging of an intravenously administered echocardiographic contrast agentVisualization of coronary arteries and measurement of coronary blood flowSharon L. Mulvagh, James B. Seward, et al.
- Restricted accessDual-chamber pacing in dilated cardiomyopathy: Insufficient sample size, heterogenous population and inappropriate end point may lead to erroneous conclusionsAngelo Auricchio and Helmut Klein
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Training for a First-Time Marathon Reverses Age-Related Aortic StiffeningLast mentioned on Fri Jun 26 2020
- Chili Pepper Consumption and Mortality in Italian AdultsLast mentioned on Fri Jul 10 2020
- Saturated Fats and Health: A Reassessment and Proposal for Food-based Recommendations: JACC State-of -the-Art ReviewLast mentioned on Sun Jul 12 2020
- View More