Original Research Article
- Restricted accessAngiographic Findings and Outcome in Diabetic Patients Treated With Thrombolytic Therapy for Acute Myocardial Infarction: The GUSTO-I ExperienceScott L. Woodfield, Allan M. Ross, et al.
- Restricted accessMyocardial Contrast Echocardiography Versus Dobutamine Echocardiography for Predicting Functional Recovery After Acute Myocardial Infarction Treated With Primary Coronary AngioplastyLeonardo Bolognese, Pier Filippo Fazzini, et al.
- Restricted accessLow Density Lipoprotein Apheresis Improves Regional Myocardial Perfusion in Patients With Hypercholesterolemia and Extensive Coronary Artery DiseaseThe LDL-Apheresis Atherosclerosis Regression Study (LAARS)Wim R.M. Aengevaeren, Tjeerd Van Der Werf, et al.
- Restricted accessSuccessful Treatment by Percutaneous Balloon Angioplasty of Budd-Chiari Syndrome Caused by Membranous Obstruction of Inferior Vena Cava: 8-Year Follow-Up StudyXue-Liang Yang, Chuan-Rong Chen, et al.
- Restricted accessInfluence of Procedural Success on Immediate and Long-Term Clinical Outcome of Patients Undergoing Percutaneous Revascularization of Occluded Coronary Artery Bypass Vein GraftsPeter B. Berger, David R. Holmes, et al.
- Restricted accessEffect of Bolus Milrinone on Hemodynamic Variables and Pulmonary Vascular Resistance in Patients With Severe Left Ventricular Dysfunction: A Rapid Test for Reversibility of Pulmonary HypertensionMichael M. Givertz, Wilson S. Colucci, et al.
- Restricted accessTrends and Outcomes After Prenatal Diagnosis of Congenital Cardiac Malformations by Fetal Echocardiography in a Well Defined Birth Population, Atlanta, Georgia, 1990–1994Eduardo Montaña, Derek Fyfe, et al.
- Restricted accessRight Ventricular Diastolic Function in Children With Pulmonary Regurgitation After Repair of Tetralogy of Fallot: Volumetric Evaluation by Magnetic Resonance Velocity MappingWillem A. Helbing, Albert De Roos, et al.
Original Research Article
- Restricted accessSelective Inhibition of Factor Xa Is More Efficient Than Factor VIIa–Tissue Factor Complex Blockade at Facilitating Coronary Thrombolysis in the Canine ModelJeffrey Lefkovits, Francesca A. Nicolini, et al.
- Restricted accessEffects of Beta-Blockade and Atropine on Ischemic Responses in Left Ventricular Regions Subtending Coronary Stenosis During Dobutamine Stress EchocardiographyLianglong Chen, Chunguang Chen, et al.
- Restricted accessHemodynamic Effects of Epinephrine, Bicarbonate and Calcium in the Early Postnatal Period in a Lamb Model of Single-Ventricle Physiology Created In UteroV. Mohan Reddy, Frank L. Hanley, et al.
- Intravascular Lithotripsy for Treatment of Severely Calcified Coronary Artery Disease: The Disrupt CAD III StudyJonathan M. Hill, Gregg W. Stone, et al.Journal of the American College of Cardiology
- Intravascular Lithotripsy for the Treatment of Calcified Coronary Artery Disease: A Simple and Disruptive TechnologyPhilippe GénéreuxJournal of the American College of Cardiology
- Percutaneous Coronary Intervention for Vulnerable Coronary Atherosclerotic PlaqueGregg W. Stone, David Erlinge, et al.Journal of the American College of Cardiology
- In Memoriam: James T. Willerson, 1939 to 2020Paul W. Armstrong and Valentin FusterJournal of the American College of Cardiology