- Restricted accessInsertion/Deletion Polymorphism of the Angiotensin I-Converting Enzyme Gene Is Associated With Coronary Artery Plaque Calcification As Assessed by Intravascular UltrasoundMartin Pfohl, Karl R Karsch, et al.
- Restricted accessClinical Value of Acute Rest Technetium-99m Tetrofosmin Tomographic Myocardial Perfusion Imaging in Patients With Acute Chest Pain and Nondiagnostic ElectrocardiogramsGary V Heller, Frans J.Th Wackers, et al.
- Restricted accessLow Dose Dobutamine Echocardiography Predicts Improvement in Functional Capacity After Exercise Training in Patients With Ischemic Cardiomyopathy: Prognostic ImplicationRomualdo Belardinelli, Augusto Purcaro, et al.
- Restricted accessTransient Ischemia Does Not Limit Subsequent Ischemic Regional Dysfunction in Humans: A Transesophageal Echocardiographic Study During Minimally Invasive Coronary Artery Bypass SurgeryMichael J Malkowski, James A Magovern, et al.
- Restricted accessComparative Efficacy of a Two-Hour Regimen of Streptokinase Versus Alteplase in Acute Massive Pulmonary Embolism: Immediate Clinical and Hemodynamic Outcome and One-Year Follow-UpNicolas Meneveau, Jean-Pierre Bassand, et al.
- Restricted accessRegression of Radial Artery Wall Hypertrophy and Improvement of Carotid Artery Compliance After Long-Term Antihypertensive Treatment in Elderly PatientsXavier Girerd, Stéphane Laurent, et al.
- Restricted accessAlterations of the Architecture of Subendocardial Arterioles in Patients With Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy and Impaired Coronary Vasodilator Reserve: A Possible Cause for Myocardial IschemiaBodo Schwartzkopff, Bodo E. Strauer, et al.
- Restricted accessComparative Efficacy of the Maze Procedure for Restoration of Atrial Contraction in Patients With and Without Giant Left Atrium Associated With Mitral Valve DiseaseSatoshi Yuda, Kunio Miyatake, et al.
- Restricted accessProlonging the Delayed Phase of Myocardial Protection: Repetitive Adenosine A1Receptor Activation Maintains Rabbit Myocardium in a Preconditioned StateAli Dana, Derek M Yellon, et al.
- Restricted accessConjugated Equine Estrogens Inhibit Progression of Atherosclerosis but Have No Effect on Intimal Hyperplasia or Arterial Remodeling Induced by Balloon Catheter Injury in MonkeysRandolph L Geary, J.Koudy Williams, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Training for a First-Time Marathon Reverses Age-Related Aortic StiffeningLast mentioned on Mon Apr 13 2020
- Chili Pepper Consumption and Mortality in Italian AdultsLast mentioned on Sat May 30 2020
- Cardiovascular Effects of Switching From Tobacco Cigarettes to Electronic CigarettesLast mentioned on Sat May 30 2020
- View More