- Restricted accessUtility of the prehospital electrocardiogram in diagnosing acute coronary syndromes: the Myocardial Infarction Triage and Intervention (MITI) projectPeter J. Kudenchuk, W.Douglas Weaver, et al.
- Restricted accessSix-month angiographic and clinical follow-up of patients prospectively randomized to receive either tirofiban or placebo during angioplasty in the RESTORE trialC.Michael Gibson, Spencer B. King, et al.
- Restricted accessEvaluation of C-reactive protein, an inflammatory marker, and infectious serology as risk factors for coronary artery disease and myocardial infarctionJeffrey L Anderson, Sidney P Elmer, et al.
- Restricted accessUse of the continuity equation for transesophageal Doppler assessment of severity of proximal left coronary artery stenosis: a quantitative coronary angiography validation studyKarl Isaaz, Michel Lamaud, et al.
- Restricted accessValue of pharmacologic stress echocardiography in risk stratification of patients with single-vessel disease: a report from the echo-persantine and echo-dobutamine international cooperative studiesLauro Cortigiani, Eugenio Nannini, et al.
- Restricted accessT wave normalization in infarct-related electrocardiographic leads during exercise testing for detection of residual viabilitycomparison with positron emission tomographyGianni Mobilia, Riccardo Buchberger, et al.
- Restricted accessTime dependence of left ventricular recovery after delayed recanalization of an occluded infarct-related coronary artery: findings of a pilot studyMatthias E Pfusterer, Felix Burkart, et al.
- Restricted accessRegulation of local tissue-type plasminogen activator release by endothelium-dependent and endothelium-independent agonists in human vasculatureC.Michael Stein, Alastair J.J Wood, et al.
- Restricted accessAccurate noninvasive quantitation of blood flow, cross-sectional lumen vessel area and wall shear stress by three-dimensional paraboloid modeling of magnetic resonance imaging velocity dataSten Oyre, Erik M. Pedersen, et al.
- Restricted accessRelevance of delayed hospital admission on development of cardiac rupture during acute myocardial infarction: study in 225 patients with free wall, septal or papillary muscle ruptureJaume Figueras, Jordi Soler-Soler, et al.
- Restricted accessIs hospital admission for initiation of antiarrhythmic therapy with sotalol for atrial arrhythmias required?yield of in-hospital monitoring and prediction of risk for significant arrhythmia complicationsMina K Chung, Patrick J Tchou, et al.
- Restricted accessCharacteristics of wave fronts during ventricular fibrillation in human hearts with dilated cardiomyopathy: role of increased fibrosis in the generation of reentryTsu-Juey Wu, Peng-Sheng Chen, et al.
- Restricted accessPredictors of primary atrial fibrillation and concomitant clinical and hemodynamic changes in patients with chronic heart failure: a prospective study in 344 patients with baseline sinus rhythmMassimo Pozzoli, Luigi Tavazzi, et al.
- Restricted accessPhase III multicenter trial comparing the efficacy of 2% dodecafluoropentane emulsion (EchoGen) and sonicated 5% human albumin (Albunex) as ultrasound contrast agents in patients with suboptimal echocardiogramsPaul A Grayburn, Anthony N DeMaria, et al.
- Restricted accessEchocardiographic hemodynamic and morphometric predictors of survival after two-ventricle repair in infants with critical aortic stenosisJohn P Kovalchin, Norman H Silverman, et al.
- Restricted accessEffects of reperfusion on arrhythmias and death after coronary artery occlusion in the rat: increased electrical stability independent of myocardial salvageChristian F Opitz, Janice M Pfeffer, et al.
- Restricted accessEffects of mibefradil, a novel calcium channel blocking agent with T-type activity, in acute experimental myocardial ischemiamaintenance of ventricular fibrillation threshold without inotropic compromiseCecilia A Muller, Max Peisach, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Training for a First-Time Marathon Reverses Age-Related Aortic StiffeningLast mentioned on Wed Apr 29 2020
- Chili Pepper Consumption and Mortality in Italian AdultsLast mentioned on Tue May 19 2020
- Cardiovascular Effects of Switching From Tobacco Cigarettes to Electronic CigarettesLast mentioned on Fri May 29 2020
- View More