- Restricted accessA comparison of U.S. and Canadian cardiac catheterization practices in detecting severe coronary artery disease after myocardial infarction: efficiency, yield and long-term implicationsWayne B Batchelor, Robert M Califf, et al.
- Restricted accessMechanisms of acute lumen gain and recurrent restenosis after rotational atherectomy of diffuse in-stent restenosisA quantitative angiographic and intravascular ultrasound studyPeter W Radke, Peter Hanrath, et al.
- Restricted accessEffect of the angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitor trandolapril on mortality and morbidity in diabetic patients with left ventricular dysfunction after acute myocardial infarctionIda Gustafsson, Per Hildebrandt, et al.
- Restricted accessNoninvasive evaluation of pulmonary capillary wedge pressure in patients with acute myocardial infarction by deceleration time of pulmonary venous flow velocity in diastoleAtsushi Yamamuro, Junichi Yoshikawa, et al.
- Restricted accessEffects of medical therapy on outcome assessment using exercise thallium-201 single photon emission computed tomography imagingEvidence of a protective effect of beta-blocking antianginal medicationsPierre Y Marie, Alain Bertrand, et al.
- Restricted accessContrast-enhanced transthoracic second harmonic echo doppler with adenosineA noninvasive, rapid and effective method for coronary flow reserve assessmentCarlo Caiati, Sabino Iliceto, et al.
- Restricted accessSustained hemodynamic effects of an infusion of nesiritide (human b-type natriuretic peptide) in heart failureA randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trialRoger M. Mills, Kanu Chatterjee, et al.
- Restricted accessImprovement of left ventricular ejection fraction, heart failure symptoms and prognosis after revascularization in patients with chronic coronary artery disease and viable myocardium detected by dobutamine stress echocardiographyJeroen J. Bax, Paolo M. Fioretti, et al.
- Restricted accessComparison of dual-chamber pacing versus septal myectomy for the treatment of patients with hypertrophic obstructive cardiomyopathyA comparison of objective hemodynamic and exercise end pointsSteve R Ommen, A.Jamil Tajik, et al.
- Restricted accessClinical features of isolated noncompaction of the ventricular myocardiumLong-term clinical course, hemodynamic properties, and genetic backgroundFukiko Ichida, Hirofumi Tomimatsu, et al.
- Restricted accessP-selectin inhibition prevents early neutrophil activation but provides only modest protection against myocardial injury in dogs with ischemia and forty-eight hours reperfusionMasazumi Arai, Lewis C Becker, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Saturated Fats and Health: A Reassessment and Proposal for Food-Based RecommendationsLast mentioned on Fri Sep 18 2020
- Training for a First-Time Marathon Reverses Age-Related Aortic StiffeningLast mentioned on Sun Sep 13 2020
- Chili Pepper Consumption and Mortality in Italian AdultsLast mentioned on Tue Aug 04 2020
- View More