- Restricted accessEnd-diastolic wall thickness as a predictor of recovery of function in myocardial hibernationRelation to rest-redistribution Tl-201 tomography and dobutamine stress echocardiographyJucylea M Cwajg, William A Zoghbi, et al.
- Restricted accessTransmyocardial revascularization with CO2 laser in patients with refractory angina pectorisClinical results from The Norwegian Randomized TrialLars Aaberge, Kolbjorn Forfang, et al.
- Restricted accessApolipoprotein E genotype: epsilon32 women are protected while epsilon43 and epsilon44 men are susceptible to ischemic heart diseaseThe Copenhagen City Heart StudyRuth Frikke-Schmidt, Børge G Nordestgaard, et al.
- Restricted accessEchocardiographic predictors of clinical outcome in patients with left ventricular dysfunction enrolled in the SOLVD registry and trials: significance of left ventricular hypertrophyMiguel A. Quiñones, Debra H. Weiner, et al.
- Restricted accessDepressed heart rate variability identifies postinfarction patients who might benefit from prophylactic treatment with amiodaroneA substudy of EMIAT (the European Myocardial Infarct Amiodarone Trial)Marek Malik, Peter J Schwartz, et al.
- Restricted accessBody surface mapping of counterclockwise and clockwise typical atrial flutter: a comparative analysis with endocardial activation sequence mappingArne SippensGroenewegen, Melvin M Scheinman, et al.
- Restricted accessClosure of patent foramen ovale for paradoxical emboli: intermediate-term risk of recurrent neurological events following transcatheter device placementJudy Hung, Peter Lang, et al.
- Restricted accessEvaluation of the effects of intramyocardial injection of DNA expressing vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF) in a myocardial infarction model in the rat—angiogenesis and angioma formationErnst R Schwarz, Robert A Kloner, et al.
- Restricted accessAmerican College of Cardiology/ European Society of Cardiology international study of angiographic data compression phase IThe effects of lossy data compression on recognition of diagnostic features in digital coronary angiographyRichard A Kerensky, Steven E Nissen, et al.
- Restricted accessAmerican College of Cardiology/ European Society of Cardiology international study of angiographic data compression phase IIThe effects of varying JPEG data compression levels on the quantitative assessment of the degree of stenosis in digital coronary angiographyJoan C Tuinenburg, Johan H.C Reiber, et al.
- Restricted accessAmerican College of Cardiology/ European Society of Cardiology international study of angiographic data compression phase IIIMeasurement of image quality differences at varying levels of data compressionRüdiger Brennecke, Steven E Nissen, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Saturated Fats and Health: A Reassessment and Proposal for Food-Based RecommendationsLast mentioned on Sun Sep 20 2020
- Training for a First-Time Marathon Reverses Age-Related Aortic StiffeningLast mentioned on Sun Sep 20 2020
- Chili Pepper Consumption and Mortality in Italian AdultsLast mentioned on Tue Aug 04 2020
- View More