- Restricted accessNon–Q-wave myocardial infarction following thrombolytic therapy: a comparison of outcomes in patients randomized to invasive or conservative post-infarct assessment strategies in the Veterans Affairs Non–Q-Wave Infarction Strategies In-Hospital (VANQWISH) trialLaura F. Wexler, William E. Boden, et al.
- Restricted accessIs ST segment elevation non–Q- wave myocardial infarction after thrombolytic therapy a new clinical entity that requires an invasive management strategy?Bernard R Chaitman and Saad R Bitar
- Restricted accessEarly assessment of regional myocardial blood flow and metabolism in thrombolysis in myocardial infarction flow grade 3 reperfused myocardial infarction using carbon-11–acetateAlex F Maes, Luc Mortelmans, et al.
- Restricted accessCourse and prognostic implications of QT interval and QT interval variability after primary coronary angioplasty in acute myocardial infarctionHendrik Bonnemeier, Gert Richardt, et al.
- Restricted accessArgentine randomized study: coronary angioplasty with stenting versus coronary bypass surgery in patients with multiple-vessel disease (ERACI II): 30-day and one-year follow-up resultsAlfredo Rodriguez, William O’Neill, et al.
- Restricted accessNo difference in cardiac event-free survival between positron emission tomography-guided and single-photon emission computed tomography-guided patient managementA prospective, randomized comparison of patients with suspicion of jeopardized myocardiumHans-Marc J Siebelink, Ernst E van der Wall, et al.
- Restricted accessEnhanced external counterpulsation improves exercise tolerance, reduces exercise-induced myocardial ischemia and improves left ventricular diastolic filling in patients with coronary artery diseaseHisashi Urano, Tsutomu Imaizumi, et al.
- Restricted accessWhen to stress patients after coronary artery bypass surgery?Risk stratification in patients early and late post-CABG using stress myocardial perfusion SPECT: implications of apppropriate clinical strategiesMichael J Zellweger, Daniel S Berman, et al.
- Restricted accessIndependent and additive prognostic value of right ventricular systolic function and pulmonary artery pressure in patients with chronic heart failureStefano Ghio, Luigi Tavazzi, et al.
- Restricted accessEchocardiographic insights into the mechanisms of relief of left ventricular outflow tract obstruction after nonsurgical septal reduction therapy in patients with hypertrophic obstructive cardiomyopathyRamiro Flores-Ramirez, Sherif F Nagueh, et al.
- Restricted accessReconstruction of stenotic or occluded iliofemoral veins and inferior vena cava using intravascular stents: re-establishing access for future cardiac catheterization and cardiac surgeryFrank F Ing, Charles E Mullins, et al.
- Restricted accessRenin angiotensin system-dependent hypertrophy as a contributor to heart failure in hypertensive rats: different characteristics from renin angiotensin system-independent hypertrophyYasushi Sakata, Masatsugu Hori, et al.
- Restricted accessBeta-adrenoceptor stimulation attenuates the hypertrophic effect of alpha-adrenoceptor stimulation in adult rat ventricular cardiomyocytesMatthias Schäfer, Klaus-Dieter Schlüter, et al.
- Restricted accessMultiple endothelial injury in epicardial coronary artery induces downstream microvascular spasm as well as remodeling partly via thromboxane A2Shu-ichi Saitoh, Yukio Maruyama, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Training for a First-Time Marathon Reverses Age-Related Aortic StiffeningLast mentioned on Fri Jun 26 2020
- Chili Pepper Consumption and Mortality in Italian AdultsLast mentioned on Tue Aug 04 2020
- Saturated Fats and Health: A Reassessment and Proposal for Food-based Recommendations: JACC State-of -the-Art ReviewLast mentioned on Tue Aug 04 2020
- View More