- Restricted accessThe effect of correction of mild anemia in severe, resistant congestive heart failure using subcutaneous erythropoietin and intravenous iron: a randomized controlled studyDonald S Silverberg, Adrian Iaina, et al.
- Restricted accessPlasma N-terminal pro-brain natriuretic peptide and adrenomedullinPrognostic utility and prediction of benefit from carvedilol in chronic ischemic left ventricular dysfunctionA.Mark Richards, Timothy G Yandle, et al.
- Restricted accessExercise performance in patients with end-stage heart failure after implantation of a left ventricular assist device and after heart transplantationAn outlook for permanent assisting?Nicolaas de Jonge, Etienne O. Robles de Medina, et al.
- Restricted accessFailure of aldosterone suppression despite angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitor administration in chronic heart failure is associated with ACE DD genotypeMariantonietta Cicoira, Piero Zardini, et al.
- Restricted accessPrimary angioplasty versus intravenous thrombolysis in acute myocardial infarction: can we define subgroups of patients benefiting most from primary angioplasty?Results from the pooled data of the maximal individual therapy in acute myocardial infarction registry and the myocardial infarction registryRalf Zahn, Jochen Senges, et al.
- Restricted accessPre-infarction angina elicits greater myocardial viability on reperfusion after myocardial infarction: a dobutamine stress echocardiographic studyIgnacio Iglesias-Garriz, Eugenia Sevillano, et al.
- Restricted accessA randomized double-blind placebo-controlled trial of the effect of homocysteine-lowering therapy with folic acid on endothelial function in patients with coronary artery diseaseJeetendra Thambyrajah, Jonathan N Townend, et al.
- Restricted accessPlaque distribution and vascular remodeling of ruptured and nonruptured coronary plaques in the same vessel: an intravascular ultrasound study in vivoClemens von Birgelen, Raimund Erbel, et al.
- Restricted accessValue of programmed ventricular stimulation for prophylactic internal cardioverter-defibrillator implantation in postinfarction patients preselected by noninvasive risk stratifiersClaus Schmitt, Georg Schmidt, et al.
- Restricted accessRecurrence of symptomatic ventricular arrhythmias in patients with implantable cardioverter defibrillator after the first device therapyImplications for antiarrhythmic therapy and driving restrictionsNahum A Freedberg, Eric N Prystowsky, et al.
- Restricted accessThree-year follow-up of patients with right bundle branch block and ST segment elevation in the right precordial leadsJapanese registry of Brugada syndromeHirotsugu Atarashi, Hirokazu Hayakawa, et al.
- Restricted accessDifference in the respiratory variation between pulmonary venous and mitral inflow doppler velocities in patients with constrictive pericarditis with and without atrial fibrillationTomotsugu Tabata, Allan L Klein, et al.
- Restricted accessEffectiveness of beta-blocker therapy after acute myocardial infarction in elderly patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease or asthmaJersey Chen, Harlan M Krumholz, et al.
- Restricted accessCessation of platelet-mediated cyclic canine coronary occlusion after thrombolysis by combining nitric oxide inhalation with phosphodiesterase-5 inhibitionUlrich Schmidt, Marc J Semigran, et al.
- Restricted accessStability of hibernating myocardium in pigs with a chronic left anterior descending coronary artery stenosis: absence of progressive fibrosis in the setting of stable reductions in flow, function and coronary flow reserveJames A Fallavollita, John M Canty, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Training for a First-Time Marathon Reverses Age-Related Aortic StiffeningLast mentioned on Fri Jun 26 2020
- Chili Pepper Consumption and Mortality in Italian AdultsLast mentioned on Sun Jul 05 2020
- Saturated Fats and Health: A Reassessment and Proposal for Food-based Recommendations: JACC State-of -the-Art ReviewLast mentioned on Sun Jul 05 2020
- View More