- Restricted accessA randomized trial of transfer for primary angioplasty versus on-site thrombolysis in patients with high-risk myocardial infarctionThe air primary angioplasty in myocardial infarction studyCindy L Grines, Carlos Balestrini, et al.
- Restricted accessReperfusion therapy in elderly patients with acute myocardial infarctionA randomized comparison of primary angioplasty and thrombolytic therapyMenko-Jan de Boer, Felix Zijlstra, et al.
- Restricted accessInfluence of prehospital administration of aspirin and heparin on initial patency of the infarct-related artery in patients with acute st elevation myocardial infarctionFelix Zijlstra, Freek W.A Verheugt, et al.
- Restricted accessThe association between coronary calcification assessed by electron beam computed tomography and measures of extracoronary atherosclerosisThe rotterdam coronary calcification studyHok-Hay S Oei, Jacqueline C.M Witteman, et al.
- Restricted accessIncreased transforming growth factor-beta1circulating levels and production in human monocytes after 3-hydroxy-3-methyl-glutaryl-coenzyme a reductase inhibition with pravastatinEttore Porreca, Franco Cuccurullo, et al.
- Restricted accessAnemia is associated with worse symptoms, greater impairment in functional capacity and a significant increase in mortality in patients with advanced heart failureTamara B Horwich, Jeff Borenstein, et al.
- Restricted accessElectrophysiologically guided amiodarone therapy versus the implantable cardioverter-defibrillator for sustained ventricular tachyarrhythmias after myocardial infarctionResults of long-term follow-upJ.ürg Schläpfer, Martin Fromer, et al.
- Restricted accessInfluence of patient factors and ablative technologies on outcomes of radiofrequency ablation of intra-atrial re-entrant tachycardia in patients with congenital heart diseaseJohn K Triedman, Edward P Walsh, et al.
- Restricted accessComparison between transcatheter and surgical closure of secundum atrial septal defect in children and adultsResults of a multicenter nonrandomized trialZhong-Dong Du, Kinley Larntz, et al.
- Restricted accessRelationship of myocardial remodeling to the genesis of serum autoantibodies to cardiac beta1-adrenoceptors and muscarinic type 2 acetylcholine receptors in ratsHui-Rong Liu, Michael Fu, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Training for a First-Time Marathon Reverses Age-Related Aortic StiffeningLast mentioned on Fri Jun 26 2020
- Chili Pepper Consumption and Mortality in Italian AdultsLast mentioned on Sun Jul 26 2020
- Saturated Fats and Health: A Reassessment and Proposal for Food-based Recommendations: JACC State-of -the-Art ReviewLast mentioned on Mon Aug 03 2020
- View More