- Restricted accessA randomized trial of the effects of 1 year of exercise training on computer-measured ST segment displacement in patients with coronary artery diseaseJonathan Myers, David Mortara, et al.
- Restricted accessImmediate improvement of dysfunctional myocardial segments after coronary revascularization: Detection by intraoperative transesophageal echocardiographyEric J. Topol, Bruce A. Reitz, et al.
- Restricted accessTwo-dimensional echocardiographic evaluation of the size, function and shape of the left ventricle in chronic aortic regurgitation: Comparison with radionuclide angiographyJean-Luc Vandenbossche, Joel S. Karliner, et al.
- Restricted accessTransverse aortic wall tears in infants after balloon angioplasty for aortic valve stenosis: Relation of aortic wall damage to diameter of inflated angioplasty balloon and aortic lumen in seven necropsy casesBruce F. Waller, James C. Dillon, et al.
Reports on therapy
Seminar on Contrast Two-Dimensional Echocardiography: Applications and New Developments. Part VII
- Restricted accessA new double coronary artery anomaly: The right coronary artery originating above the coronary sinus giving off the circumflex arteryPaul J. Young-Hyman, Robert T. Singleton, et al.
Letters to the editor
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Saturated Fats and Health: A Reassessment and Proposal for Food-Based RecommendationsLast mentioned on Tue Sep 29 2020
- Training for a First-Time Marathon Reverses Age-Related Aortic StiffeningLast mentioned on Wed Sep 23 2020
- Chili Pepper Consumption and Mortality in Italian AdultsLast mentioned on Tue Aug 04 2020
- View More