- Restricted accessThe effect of atrial pacing therapies on atrial tachyarrhythmia burden and frequencyResults of a randomized trial in patients with bradycardia and atrial tachyarrhythmiasMichael A Lee, David E Euler, et al.
- Restricted accessHepatic lipase mutations,elevated high-density lipoprotein cholesterol, and increased risk of ischemic heart diseaseThe Copenhagen City Heart StudyRolf V Andersen, Børge G Nordestgaard, et al.
- Restricted accessCommon genetic variation of the cholesteryl ester transfer protein gene strongly predicts future cardiovascular death in patients with coronary artery diseaseStefan Blankenberg, Laurence Tiret, et al.
- Restricted accessBedside B-Type natriuretic peptide in the emergency diagnosis of heart failure with reduced or preserved ejection fractionResults from the Breathing Not Properly Multinational StudyAlan S Maisel, Peter A McCullough, et al.
- Restricted accessDevelopment of circulatory-renal limitations to angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitors identifies patients with severe heart failure and early mortalityMichelle Kittleson, Lynne W Stevenson, et al.
- Restricted accessQuantitative comparison of spontaneous and paced 12-lead electrocardiogram during right ventricular outflow tract ventricular tachycardiaEdward P. Gerstenfeld, Francis E. Marchlinski, et al.
- Restricted accessCardiac homeobox gene NKX2-5mutations and congenital heart diseaseAssociations with atrial septal defect and hypoplastic left heart syndromeDavid A Elliott, Richard P Harvey, et al.
- Restricted accessEarly outcome after sirolimus-eluting stent implantation in patients with acute coronary syndromesInsights from the Rapamycin-Eluting Stent Evaluated At Rotterdam Cardiology Hospital (RESEARCH) registryPedro A Lemos, Patrick W Serruys, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Training for a First-Time Marathon Reverses Age-Related Aortic StiffeningLast mentioned on Fri Jun 26 2020
- Chili Pepper Consumption and Mortality in Italian AdultsLast mentioned on Sun Jul 26 2020
- Saturated Fats and Health: A Reassessment and Proposal for Food-based Recommendations: JACC State-of -the-Art ReviewLast mentioned on Mon Aug 03 2020
- View More