- Restricted accessRITZ-5: randomized intravenousTeZosentan (an endothelin-A/B antagonist)for the treatment of pulmonary edemaA prospective, multicenter, double-blind, placebo-controlled studyEdo Kaluski, Gad Cotter, et al.
- Restricted accessComparison of the prognostic value of cardiac iodine-123 metaiodobenzylguanidine imaging and heart rate variability in patients with chronic heart failureA prospective studyTakahisa Yamada, Noritake Hoki, et al.
- Restricted accessUsefulness of invasive electrophysiologic testing to stratify the risk of arrhythmic events in asymptomatic patients with Wolff-Parkinson-White patternResults from a large prospective long-term follow-up studyCarlo Pappone, Ottavio Alfieri, et al.
- Restricted accessAmiodarone and the risk of bradyarrhythmia requiring permanent pacemaker in elderly patients with atrial fibrillation and prior myocardial infarctionVidal Essebag, Louise Pilote, et al.
- Restricted accessCombined intense lifestyle and pharmacologic lipid treatment further reduce coronary events and myocardial perfusion abnormalities compared with usual-care cholesterol-lowering drugs in coronary artery diseaseStefano Sdringola, K.Lance Gould, et al.
- Restricted accessCarvedilol increases the production of interleukin-12 and interferon-γ and improves the survival of mice infected with the encephalomyocarditis virusRyosuke Nishio, Akira Matsumori, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Training for a First-Time Marathon Reverses Age-Related Aortic StiffeningLast mentioned on Fri Jun 26 2020
- Chili Pepper Consumption and Mortality in Italian AdultsLast mentioned on Sun Jul 05 2020
- Saturated Fats and Health: A Reassessment and Proposal for Food-based Recommendations: JACC State-of -the-Art ReviewLast mentioned on Tue Jul 07 2020
- View More