- Restricted accessN-terminal pro-brain natriuretic peptide in relation to inflammation, myocardial necrosis, and the effect of an invasive strategy in unstable coronary artery diseaseTomas Jernberg, Lars Wallentin, et al.
- Restricted accessDeterminants of exercise-induced changes in mitral regurgitation in patients with coronary artery disease and left ventricular dysfunctionPatrizio Lancellotti, Luc A Piérard, et al.
- Restricted accessAttenuation of virus-induced myocardial injury by inhibition of the angiotensin II type 1 receptor signal and decreased nuclear factor-kappa B activation in knockout miceKanjo Yamamoto, Akira Matsumori, et al.
- Restricted accessProspective, randomized evaluation of thrombectomy prior to percutaneous intervention in diseased saphenous vein grafts and thrombus-containing coronary arteriesGregg W. Stone, Richard E. Kuntz, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Training for a First-Time Marathon Reverses Age-Related Aortic StiffeningLast mentioned on Fri Jun 26 2020
- Chili Pepper Consumption and Mortality in Italian AdultsLast mentioned on Sun Jul 05 2020
- Saturated Fats and Health: A Reassessment and Proposal for Food-based Recommendations: JACC State-of -the-Art ReviewLast mentioned on Tue Jul 07 2020
- View More