- Restricted accessAngiographic variables predict increased riskfor adverse ischemic events after coronarystenting with glycoprotein IIb/IIIa inhibitionResults from the TARGET trialMitchell J Ross, Eric J Topol, et al.
- Restricted accessResistance in vitro to low-dose aspirin is associated with platelet PlA1(GP IIIa) polymorphism but not with C807T(GP Ia/IIa) and C-5T kozak (GP Ibα) polymorphismsLaurent Macchi, André Brizard, et al.
- Restricted accessSelective Pressure-Regulated retroinfusion of fibroblast growth factor-2 into the coronary vein enhances regional myocardial blood flow and function in pigs with chronic myocardial ischemiaGeorges von Degenfeld, Peter Boekstegers, et al.
- Restricted accessA novel point-of-care enoxaparin monitor for use during percutaneous coronary interventionResults of the Evaluating Enoxaparin Clotting Times (ELECT) StudyDavid J. Moliterno, James E. Tcheng, et al.
- Restricted accessC-reactive protein provides independent prognostic information on short- and long-term mortality in patients with non-st elevation acute coronary syndrome: ReplyStefan James and Lars Wallentin
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Saturated Fats and Health: A Reassessment and Proposal for Food-Based RecommendationsLast mentioned on Sun Sep 20 2020
- Training for a First-Time Marathon Reverses Age-Related Aortic StiffeningLast mentioned on Sun Sep 20 2020
- Chili Pepper Consumption and Mortality in Italian AdultsLast mentioned on Tue Aug 04 2020
- View More